- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
There are so many hurdles facing salmon and steelhead, it’s a wonder there are any left....
Spring Chinook, as defined in the Columbia River region, are often regarded as the best-tasting salmon...
The bottom-walker trolling setup is without a doubt one of the most popular and effective rigs...
The 2017 Spring Chinook Season Predications/Forecast in Columbia River The Columbia River Spring Chinook Run is...
Prepping the Killerfish Salmon Plug
This tutorial video covers how to prep the Brad’s “Killerfish” salmon plug. When you...
- March 27, 2017
Salmon Trolling Setup | Rigging for Salmon Fishing
Salmon are taken on the troll in huge numbers every year. Salmon trolling is...
- March 24, 2017
Why Salmon & Steelhead are Disappearing – Part I – Spawning Streams
There are so many hurdles facing salmon and steelhead, it’s a wonder there are...
- March 19, 2017