- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Let me start this article by saying that the first person this summer that complains about...
Fillet a kokanee QUICK with this short tutorial video. In this video Marlin shows how he...
WDFW NEWS RELEASE Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife 600 Capitol Way North, Olympia, WA 98501-1091...
The exciting news has hit the the Pacific Northwest! The Columbia River gets a Spring Chinook...
2017 Goes Down As One Of The Most Challenging Spring Chinook Seasons To Date
Let me start this article by saying that the first person this summer that...
- April 28, 2017
$25,000 in Prizes to Fish for Trout!
Trout fishing just upped the ante in Washington State. The second Annual Statewide Fishing...
- April 24, 2017
Giant 16lb. Walleye Release Columbia River
MASSIVE Columbia River Walleye caught and released by TJ Hester. The Columbia is host...
- April 23, 2017