- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
$25,000 in Prizes to Fish for Trout!
Trout fishing just upped the ante in Washington State.
The second Annual Statewide Fishing Derby began April 22. It will finish October 31st 2017.
There is over $25,000 in prizes available – 900 tagged prize trout are available which means the more you fish – the bigger chance you have at one of the many prizes.
Over 100 Lakes Statewide are involved in this Fishing Derby. View This List of Washington Lakes.
(2 County Examples Below)
Battle Ground Lake, Klineline Pond, Lacamas Lake
Horseshoe Lake, Kress Lake, Lake Sacajawea, Silver Lake
To identify a winning derby trout – they are tagged with a yellow floy tag.
Call WDFW at 360-902-2464 to find out where to claim your prize.
To Participate : Simply have a valid fishing license (Under Age 15 does not need license)