- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
The Best Way to Bleed Salmon & Steelhead
Steelhead & Salmon are one of the finest in table fare, but why spend all that time catching & preparing fish if you don’t take full advantage of the flavor? Properly bleeding a fish is one of the biggest keys to getting the most out of rich, flavorful Steelhead fillets. In this tutorial, Marlin LeFever of Fishing Addicts Northwest will show you how to bleed the fish properly. The fish used in tutorial is a hatchery winter steelhead, caught on a bobber and jig. Hope this helps!
We’ll keep you updated with tutorials, tips & tricks! Follow us: