- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
Preserving and preparing your catch with efficiency helps at the end of a long day. When you get home from a long day of fishing whether on the bank or boat, it’s nice to have some tricks up your sleeve to get a quick but well-cut fillet. In this video, Cameron Black explains, in detail, a few shortcuts to better have control of your fillet. As always, a well sharpened and quality fillet knife helps the process.
Filleting salmon & steelhead properly allows for high quality table fare. As always, bleed your legal keeper fish right away and put on ice quickly if possible. This will ensure the best tasting fish possible. Make sure to keep high quality fish that are fresher in their migration.
Please share this video to ensure better dinners everywhere!
Interested in seeing how to fillet kokanee? Watch this video
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/fishingaddic…
Instagram – http://instagram.com/fishingaddictsnw/#
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj0-…
Twitter – https://twitter.com/fishinaddictsnw