- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
The Columbia River The Columbia River is one of the last remaining inland rivers in the United States...
Line peels, rod bent downriver as a big, bright fish breaks the water surface. Tail propelling...
Anchor Fishing For Salmon on the Columbia River This fall the Columbia River will a large...
More Editorials News
River Etiquette | Coexisting with Other Anglers
First of all, let’s get this out there – it’s not always easy fishing...
- Posted July 16, 2014
Salmon & Steelhead declines in Southwest Washington
The following is a short interview with Richard Dyrland, a hydrologist and river conservationist. He...
- Posted July 14, 2014
Gearing up for Winter Fishing
Winter fishing is an amazing but unpredictable time in the great Northwest. The weather can...
- Posted July 3, 2014
EDITORIAL: WHY DO YOU KILL HATCHERY FISH?!!
Browsing over the interaction prompted from a recent picture we posted on our page,...
- Posted May 21, 2014
3 Rules for Handling Steelhead
I remember fishing the summer of 2013 for Fall Chinook on the lower Columbia....
- Posted May 20, 2014