- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Over the last 5 or so years there’s been an increasing presence of brightly colored floats...
Why Bobber the Wobbler? We’ve been blessed these last few years along the Columbia River with...
Anchor Fishing For Salmon on the Columbia River This fall the Columbia River will a large...
More Salmon Fishing News
Wobbler Fishing the Columbia River
Every year, the largest of the Columbia River salmon runs arrives in the fall...
- Posted July 25, 2014