- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Columbia River Shad Takedowns
The Columbia River Shad run provides fantastic action and enjoyment, especially on light gear. In the video below, Gone Catchin’ Guide Service gets into multiple shad on kokanee rods and has all sorts of fun with the kids catching these hard-fighting fish. Shad are a member of the herring family and plentiful. There are a number of methods that will work but from a boat, anchoring with small spoons can be very effective.
Once you get up into the Bonneville Dam region where bank fishing is very popular, you can cast shad darts out with additional weight above them.
Watch more from Fishing Addicts Northwest on the Youtube Channel.