- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Columbia River Springer Fishing Extension 2017
The exciting news has hit the the Pacific Northwest! The Columbia River gets a Spring Chinook Salmon Fishery Extension per the meeting from Washington and Oregon today. The fishery thus far has been hit or miss with some salmon around to be caught but this extension should prove to be the best fishing we have seen yet!
Two, separate seasons have been given to us.
April 13th to the 17th & April 20th to April 23rd.
The water is still set to be pretty high, so make sure you concentrate on great anchor spots or look for seam lines where the water slows down. If your going to be trolling remember to keep your presentation slowed down, troll up stream if you have to. Our most productive baits this year have been Brads KF 14 wrapped with tuna and soaked in Pro-Cure Addicted Salmon Blend. Also we have been trolling seam lines using Shortbus Flashers and Pro-Cure Chartreuse Dyed Herring.
See Joint Fact Sheets Below.
Good luck out there everyone!