- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Easily carry your bonked fish!
“How-To” easily transport and carry fish while bank fishing.
When you’re bank fishing down a long, muddy trail during the middle of winter, it’s easy to get tired of hauling fish out! Not that catching fish is ever a bad thing, but lugging fish by hand up long trails is never ideal. In this tutorial video, we show you can easily carry salmon, steelhead, trout…any variety of legal keeper fish species.
We hope you enjoy this video about how. Hit the subscribe button in the player!