- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Fishing & Testing 3.5 Simon Spinners
Spinner trolling for salmon – what a technique for massive takedowns and efficient action. We’ve had the absolute pleasure of testing out some of the first Simon 3.5 spinners made and boy did they put on a show for us. These spinners provide a flash that is deadly, especially when used in combination with a 360 degree or standard Shortbus Flasher.
These spinners work very well in a classic trolling setup. The color selection is based on the colors that are proven salmon killers in many conditions and types of water. We have our favorites but we’ll keep those a secret for now – you’ll see many of them in our videos.
This is aboard Cameron Black’s boat “Gone Catchin’ Guide Service” in the Columbia River.