- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
After the fall chinook, coho and chum salmon have nearly come and gone in the Pacific Northwest, winter steelhead enter the tributaries to make their way to their spawning gravel or respective hatchery. Watch as floats drain for steelhead!
We like to fish for winter steelhead with a lot of different tactics. We’ll swing spoons and spinners, drift bait and plug fish them, but we find ourselves float fishing almost every time out! When it comes to winter steelhead we like to fish rabbit fur jigs and marabou bead jigs, not to mention the deadly pink worm!
Get stocked up on your winter steelhead products today! www.steelheadworms.com