- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Hawken Fishing began in 1996 when founder, David Hawken, began selling flies to local mom and pop sport shops when fishing his local rivers. From that, the Aerojig was created and millions have probed the waters of North America, Asia, and Europe. Over the course of 15 years, Aerojig has incorporated Woolly Bugger Jigs, Sy’s Jigs & Flies, Beau Mac Jigs, Simon Wobblers, Trout Traps and Crappie Traps, Fire Flies, Aero-Floats, and more to create what is now Hawken Fishing.
Check out some coho fishing with Aero Twitching Jigs below!