- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Prepping the Killerfish Salmon Plug
This tutorial video covers how to prep the Brad’s “Killerfish” salmon plug. When you get a Killerfish, they usually fish great right out of the package. Anchor up in your boat and get the rods ready, when you tie on a Killerfish you’re setting up for success. As long as you get in the right traffic lane, the Killerfish offer a good chance at salmon. They do require proper tuning and are excellent wrapped with bait for best results.
Salmon plugs are very popular beyond just the Columbia River. Plug fishing attracts often due to the aggressive nature of salmon. The Killerfish is one of the best salmon plug options on the market today.