- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
One of our favorite way to fish for Steelhead in “The Big River” aka. the Columbia River, is with coon-shrimp and spin-glo. Both summer and winter Steelhead love this deadly combination. When presented properly, coon shrimp and spin-glo can be one of the most effective ways to target migratory Steelhead. Steelhead are not the only fish that love coon shrimp though. Chinook, coho and sockeye are known to snap at them as well.
Watch below how to rig up a coon shrimp properly.
Subscribe for more tips and techniques.