- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
USA Hand-Made Landing Nets Only $129.99 | Steelhead, Salmon, Trout
All NEW Addicted Product out now.
USA hand-crafted landing nets for safely landing and handling salmon, steelhead, trout and other fish species.
Order today and get your last name stamped into the wood free of charge! Nets only : $129.99
*Limited Edition Numbered 1-50
42″ Length w/ Length Measurement
Net Weighted Specifically for Better Landing Ratio
Listen to our Fishing Podcast where we discuss the landing nets!
Ideal for safely landing steelhead, salmon and trout!
Our landing nets are the perfect tool for netting and releasing steelhead, salmon, trout, muskie or any other fish you see fit without having to drag the fish onto the bank, remove them from the water, or bring them onto your boat.
Nylon knot-less mesh netting is very gentle on the fishes scales and slime. Easily lay the fish in the net while you carefully remove the hook and let the fish rest after your battle! Snap a quick picture and release your fully revived trophy.
These nets are proudly hand made in the USA using quality materials and built to last. We have added a measuring tape, weights to the netting to sink it quicker, a weight scale anchor point, beautifully stained and stamped with the addicted logo.
– Dimensions: 41″ X 16″ with 11″ Rounded Bottom at Back.
– 1 Year Limited Warranty against craftsmanship and workmanship defects.
**Please note these nets will not be ready to ship until after FEB 13th 2017**
**You can also choose to pick yours up at the Portland Sportsman Show**
“Using the Addicted Landing Net makes landing wild steelhead easier then ever.” – Jerry Shipe