- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Spring Chinook Bobber Down!
A special video from WRY Outdoor Media, this is a video of Cameron and Marlin raft fishing for Spring Chinook.
We often fish for Spring Chinook either float fishing or drift fishing eggs, sand shrimp and coon shrimp.
Hardware like spinners and spoons can also be used successfully.
Few things are more exciting than seeing your float get taken by a chinook! Set the hook and…bam! Chrome chinook on! Watch below
You can watch more from WRY Outdoor Media’s Youtube Channel Here