- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
All posts tagged "kwik fish"
Chinook Fishing | “How To” Properly Tune A Salmon Plug By Brad’s Killer Fishing Gear
Tuning A Salmon Plug for Chinook salmon can be effective in the fall and the spring season. This awesome info graphic by Brad’s Fishing shows you how to properly tune a plug and the different methods to...
- Posted February 10, 2015