- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
All posts tagged "spring chinook"
2017 Goes Down As One Of The Most Challenging Spring Chinook Seasons To Date
Let me start this article by saying that the first person this summer that complains about it being too hot, should be tarred, feathered and drug through the streets…… I don’t know what we did to tick...
- Posted April 28, 2017
Columbia River Springer Fishing Extension 2017
The exciting news has hit the the Pacific Northwest! The Columbia River gets a Spring Chinook Salmon Fishery Extension per the meeting from Washington and Oregon today. The fishery thus far has been hit or miss with...
- Posted April 12, 2017
Chinook Fishing | “How To” Properly Tune A Salmon Plug By Brad’s Killer Fishing Gear
Tuning A Salmon Plug for Chinook salmon can be effective in the fall and the spring season. This awesome info graphic by Brad’s Fishing shows you how to properly tune a plug and the different methods to...
- Posted February 10, 2015