- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
All posts tagged "tips & techniques"
Wobbler Fishing With Bobbers
Why Bobber the Wobbler? We’ve been blessed these last few years along the Columbia River with great runs of King Salmon. This fall season brings good weather, great fishing, and mostly a party-like atmosphere among the hog-lined...
- Posted August 12, 2014
Hog-Line Etiquette | Anchor Fishing For Salmon
Anchor Fishing For Salmon on the Columbia River This fall the Columbia River will a large run of chinook salmon blasting through tidewater all the way to the upper reaches. Fishermen all over will hitch up boats...
- Posted July 31, 2014