- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
All posts tagged "tutorials"
Pink Worm & Diver Setup
We all know how deadly the pink worm is on Steelhead when fished under a float or drifted, but have you ever tried them on a diver? In this video, Shaun will describe how he rigs pink...
- Posted November 7, 2014
Choosing Flashers for Low-Visibility Conditions
Salmon flashers come in a wide variety of colors, shapes and finishes. Shortbus flashers offers many types designed for the varying conditions we experience in the Pacific Northwest. Salmon fishing with bait and flashers can be really productive....
- Posted May 19, 2014