- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Topwater Largemouth Bass Fishing
First topwater bass explosion at 1:11 | Make sure to Watch in HD
Top-water frog & popper hits, underwater footage of largemouth bass – this video is a display of the aggression that Northwest bass can have.
The Columbia river is host to huge range of fish species. Large runs of chinook & coho salmon, trophy steelhead, largemouth and smallmouth bass…the fishing is year round. In this Fishing Addicts film we went out in Washington, looking for big adult largemouth bass.
We found a few while fishing poppers, frogs, senko’s & other favorites. We filmed with a mixture of Go-Pro & Canon equipment. Watch for other fishing films, tutorial videos and entertainment by subscribing.
Check out http://www.fishingaddictsnorthwest.com
(New Website In Progress – August 2014 Launch)
Fishing Addicts recommends Cameron Black ofhttp://www.gonecatchin.com – Gone Catchin’ Guide Service for fishing trips in Southwest WA & Oregon (Portland Metro) – fishing Columbia River, Bouy 10 and many more productive Northwest fisheries.
Soundtrack brought to you by : PERRI INK. LLC