- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
Salmon and steelhead plug fishing has been and remains popular for intercepting and hooking salmon and steelhead. Whether you’re fishing a stationary position or back-trolling in a river current – a properly tuned plug is ESSENTIAL to maximizing your odds while plug fishing.
If a plug is improperly tuned, it will run to one side more when sped up – or possibly go in a full rotation.
You want plugs that run well at all the speeds you’re going to use them in.
In this video, TJ Hester explains the nuances of salmon & steelhead plug fishing, and gives a visual demonstration of the process.