- Easily Store Pre-Tied Leaders
- Winter Chrome – New Addicted Apparel & Scents Available
- Tune Plugs and Hook Up More
- The BEST Way to Fillet a Salmon or Steelhead
- The Pink Worm Primer
- Float Fishing for Big Steelhead! Part 1
- Rigging Coon Shrimp for Steelhead
- Pink Worm & Diver Setup
- Easily carry your bonked fish!
- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
Twitch-Insanity! 4 Videos about “Twitching” Coho Salmon
What is it about twitching jigs for coho (silver) salmon? Why is this one of the fastest exploding Northwest methods? Pure coverage of water with a fun, involved technique quickly has made this technique very popular in short time.
In our Facebook Live posts we have discussed this method heavily.
Below are four videos dedicated to twitching jigs. They show numerous rivers being fished in Oregon and Washington using this technique.
We often use 1/2 oz and 3/8 oz jigs. Aero Twitching Jigs are our favorite for the pattern selections they offer.
Many rods will work for this technique, something that is lighter and has a fast tip is ideal, as too much softness in the tip can result in less successfuly hooked fish.
Making Your Own Salmon Hootchie Jig
“It’s All About the Twitch”
“Twitch, Twitch, BOOM!”
“How-To” | Twitching Jigs For Coho Salmon
Our Favorite Twitching Jigs are by Aerojig. Subscribe for more fishing content and tutorials. We hope you enjoy our video footage – make sure to give a thumbs up or comment on the Youtube videos, we love to hear from you.